Students have gotten their Unit 6 Test back. If not, you have not taken the test or you were gone, so come talk with Mrs. Branin.
- Test Corrections need to be completed on a separate sheet of paper.
- Students need to redo all the problems them missed on the test corrections
- Test Corrections must be stapled to their test.
- In order to get half points back, students must complete the problem correctly and explain why they got it wrong. (Sentence explaining what they thought they had to do or why they got it wrong)
Test corrections are due Thursday, April 7
Unit 6 Test Corrections.pptx
If you want to retake the test you must:
- have all unit assignments completed and turned in
- complete test corrections
- fill out retake form
Retakes need to be completed by April 22th. Retakes need to occur after school or before school. If that doesn't work, come meet with Mrs. Branin to figure out a time.